Saturday, July 31, 2010

WELCOME TO BALI


My name is Wayan Ariana,a Balinese man.People call me Ariana. A good smiling person and very experienced as well as good in English.I have been working in tourism industry for about 10 years.I am based on English and Tourism educational background.I am a safe and licensed driver.

I offer you very good services and make your holiday in Bali very satisfied and memorable one.I will drive you in this paradise island to explore the beauty of Bali.Take a look at the country side, temples, beautiful beaches, cultures and social life in Bali.

I drive you with fully an air conditioner new car and very reasonable price.Full day tour 8 to 10 hrs, costs IDR 450.000(about US$50) and half day tour costs IDR 300.000(about US$35). Those prices include car with driver, gasoline, parking/toll fee.

I have tour recommendations for you, but I am very flexible person. If you have your own arrangements, I am very pleased to handle you driving in Bali.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    Very useful article. I got all the essential tips regarding Bali private driver...Keep posting dear. Thank you too much.


    ReplyDelete